Sales & Account Manager
NonStop Networks seeks a Sales & Account Manager to manage existing customer accounts as well as bring and close new sales opportunities. This position requires a strong aptitude for identifying customer business needs and for building relationships with primary influencers in the purchasing decision process. This is a great chance to apply your management and sales skills.
1. Understand and work with organizations at the local and global level.
2. Be responsible for annual booking/revenue quota and strategic business development
3. Maintain direct customer contact while demonstrating both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations, lead customer discussion.
4. Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customer s business drivers.
5. Ability to deliver business value to the account and build on key customer relationships.
6. Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Position "end to end" solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
7. Be point of contact for customer service and account management.
8. Take Cisco Account Manager Exams and Training as needed.
Bachelors in business administration or equivalent preferred.
Cisco Sales Expert v6 preferred.
1-2 years of experience in Information Technology sales and account management.
Proven knowledge in data and voice communication networking systems and Cisco Technologies. Customer Service, Problem Solving, Project Management
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org